Interested in Advertising on Single Mom Seeking?
This blog was listed as one of Babble’s Top 50 Bloggers in 2009.
- “Rachel Sarah is one of the best dating bloggers out there who specializes in being a parent while looking for love.” Bonny Albo, About.com Guide to Dating
Want to know more?….
* Rachel Sarah is the author of Single Mom Seeking: Play Dates, Blind Dates, and Other Dispatches from the Dating World (Seal Press).
* The media regularly interviews Rachel as an expert. Some of her most recent interviews:
– The New York Times re: “Is it Safe to Post Children’s Images Online?”
– On The Today Show this summer.
– On San Francisco’s “View from the Bay” on ABC.
– “Should Single Moms Have a Sex Life?” BabyCenter.com
– “Single Moms to Blame?” MomLogic.com
Single Mom Seeking has been listed as one of Parenting magazine’s “Mom Blogs We Love” (thanks!)
It has also been chosen as one of Total Divorce’s top “Definite Divorce Reads”
…and one of the 100 Most Bookmark-Worthy Websites for Dr. Moms.
So, why Single Mom Seeking.?
Why should you advertise on Single Mom Seeking?
* If you want to extend your brand and get targeted traffic to your site, your niche will reach visitors who come to Single Mom Seeking for the content it provides.
Feel free to contact me for fees: rachel[at]singlemomseeking[dot]com.
Please put “Advertising” in the subject line.
Here’s where you can learn more about what I’ve been seeking…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.