Brenda Andrews December 15, 2010 at 8:58 am

I would put a picture of our dog. My husband adores him and it would be great for him to carry around. An Aussie is the cutest thing.

Andrew @ Blogging Guide December 14, 2010 at 12:52 am

Well, I’m a man but I’m also thinking of what to give my wife. I’m thinking this is also a cool idea. The design I’ll want if ever would be a picture of us two together, of course it should be our sweetest picture and letterings that says – Growing Old With You.

SDMktg December 13, 2010 at 7:58 pm

I like the patterns and I’d have to agree regarding the mushy photo. I got enough flak at work for my laptop wallpaper photo of me and my girlfriend. If I were to put a photo on a case for myself it would be a picture of my kids and I next to my insane tailgating truck that I finally sold earlier this year. There’s a very long story behind that photo and it reminds me of many life lessons.

Daniel December 10, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Great discussion, as a guy I must admit I would prefer if my girlfriend got me a more neutral laptop sleeve, maybe just a picture of a nice beach. I wouldn’t really feel comfortable carrying “private” photos around whereever I go.

caseable has another surprise for everyone. We have decided to have a Facebook design contest until Christmas. The best three sleeves will either get a free sleeve or a gift voucher.

Go to http://csbl.ly/facebook-contest to check out the contest.

Jennifer B December 10, 2010 at 2:51 pm

My hubby, like some others would pleasantly put that case with our darling faces in the closet and it would never be seen by the light of day.

However, if I put a big monster truck, or a tricked out mustang on it – it would surely be used daily!

;o)

Rachel December 10, 2010 at 6:27 am

I’d have to put a picture of my man and my kid and my puppy all snuggled and asleep.. it’s too cute!

Anna December 9, 2010 at 7:34 pm

I have a photo of the The Man and The Boy heading out to surf. It’s one of my favorites and needs no caption. That’s what I’d put on my case!

T December 7, 2010 at 2:20 pm

That’s WAY cute!!

I’d have to put a pic of my girls and the pup. :)

Thinking of you!

(And I got the copyright thing straightened out!)

Hilary Jacobs Trout December 7, 2010 at 1:50 pm

I love the idea. However your hubs is a bigger man than mine, he wouldn’t be caught dead carrying a case with a picture of us on it!!! As much as he loves me, that is just too mushy for him. In fact I may just have to get him one just for the embarassment factor, thanks!!!

singlemomseeking December 7, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Ha ha, Hilary! I had the same thought: a laptop case with photos of us might be something that I WOULD carry around…. but it might be too mushy for my guy, too — especially not for work!