Win Caseable Customized Computer Sleeve | FreeBlogGiveaways.com
December 9, 2010 at 7:47 am
Tweets that mention The best gift for him for the holidays | Single Mom Seeking -- Topsy.com
December 14, 2010 at 1:35 am

Hilary Jacobs Trout December 7, 2010 at 1:50 pm

I love the idea. However your hubs is a bigger man than mine, he wouldn’t be caught dead carrying a case with a picture of us on it!!! As much as he loves me, that is just too mushy for him. In fact I may just have to get him one just for the embarassment factor, thanks!!!

singlemomseeking December 7, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Ha ha, Hilary! I had the same thought: a laptop case with photos of us might be something that I WOULD carry around…. but it might be too mushy for my guy, too — especially not for work!

T December 7, 2010 at 2:20 pm

That’s WAY cute!!

I’d have to put a pic of my girls and the pup. :)

Thinking of you!

(And I got the copyright thing straightened out!)

Anna December 9, 2010 at 7:34 pm

I have a photo of the The Man and The Boy heading out to surf. It’s one of my favorites and needs no caption. That’s what I’d put on my case!

Rachel December 10, 2010 at 6:27 am

I’d have to put a picture of my man and my kid and my puppy all snuggled and asleep.. it’s too cute!

Jennifer B December 10, 2010 at 2:51 pm

My hubby, like some others would pleasantly put that case with our darling faces in the closet and it would never be seen by the light of day.

However, if I put a big monster truck, or a tricked out mustang on it – it would surely be used daily!

;o)

Daniel December 10, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Great discussion, as a guy I must admit I would prefer if my girlfriend got me a more neutral laptop sleeve, maybe just a picture of a nice beach. I wouldn’t really feel comfortable carrying “private” photos around whereever I go.

caseable has another surprise for everyone. We have decided to have a Facebook design contest until Christmas. The best three sleeves will either get a free sleeve or a gift voucher.

Go to http://csbl.ly/facebook-contest to check out the contest.

SDMktg December 13, 2010 at 7:58 pm

I like the patterns and I’d have to agree regarding the mushy photo. I got enough flak at work for my laptop wallpaper photo of me and my girlfriend. If I were to put a photo on a case for myself it would be a picture of my kids and I next to my insane tailgating truck that I finally sold earlier this year. There’s a very long story behind that photo and it reminds me of many life lessons.

Andrew @ Blogging Guide December 14, 2010 at 12:52 am

Well, I’m a man but I’m also thinking of what to give my wife. I’m thinking this is also a cool idea. The design I’ll want if ever would be a picture of us two together, of course it should be our sweetest picture and letterings that says – Growing Old With You.

Brenda Andrews December 15, 2010 at 8:58 am

I would put a picture of our dog. My husband adores him and it would be great for him to carry around. An Aussie is the cutest thing.