Something big

by singlemomseeking on March 15, 2010

Sealed Envelope

I’ve been on the quiet side lately. And here’s why: I have some news that I’m holding onto. Some big news.

Well, I’ve had some reasons for keeping this close. Please know that I plan to reveal all soon. In the meantime, here are some clues:

hint1-300x108

I have some big plans for 2010.

hint2-300x108

No, I’m not having a baby.

hint3-300x108

Yes, I’m quite happy about this.

Sealed envelope photo thanks to Plusverde.

“HINT” illustrations thanks to the amazingly talented Sara, whom you can follow on Twitter at Stinkerpants. (If you’re on Twitter, follow that mama-to-be!)

{ 1 trackback }

uberVU - social comments
March 18, 2010 at 6:34 pm

Vanna March 15, 2010 at 11:52 pm

Whatever it is, we’re excited. Also, I understand you are busy, but awhile ago, I replied to your e-mail, asking you if it would be ok if I submit your book title to RFB&D )Recordings for the Blind and Dislexic) so that I and other individuals may enjoy your book. So, I ask you here. Will that be ok?

singlemomseeking March 16, 2010 at 7:50 am

Oh, Vanna, I’m SO sorry that I didn’t reply to you. I thought I had?

I’d be SO honored to have my book title submitted to the RFB&D. Thank you, thank you!!

Please keep me in touch.

Vanna March 16, 2010 at 9:13 am

Ok,
Thank you. They will probably be contacting you and all that good stuff. We’ll keep in touch.

MommaSunshine March 16, 2010 at 2:33 am

Is there a wedding in 2010?
.-= MommaSunshine´s last blog ..Celebrating Natural Beauty =-.

Canadian Bald Guy March 16, 2010 at 3:40 am

I love a good cliffhanger!
.-= Canadian Bald Guy´s last blog ..Ask CBG =-.

Crazy Computer Dad March 16, 2010 at 5:09 am

Um…you’re changing your domain from singlemomseeking to marriedmomseeking? :-)

Katherine SOLO dot MOM March 16, 2010 at 6:44 am

could it be? hrmmm? could it be?
.-= Katherine SOLO dot MOM´s last blog ..Yearning for Spring – Photo Journal =-.

Dido March 16, 2010 at 7:28 am

Thank you for giving us hope that – yes, it is possible!, and yes, things do turn out well in the end.
I love this veeery brief post – even if the news is not what most of us seem to think….
that’s all :-)

Mindy@SingleMomSays March 16, 2010 at 8:06 am

Hmmm. You know we’re all thinking you’re getting hitched!

SO SPILL!!

Do we need to start making travel plans??
.-= Mindy@SingleMomSays´s last blog ..Speaking Out =-.

T March 16, 2010 at 9:42 am

So… I guess I’m supposed to keep quiet about this too, then huh? My lips are sealed!

;)

Love ya girl.
.-= T´s last blog .."Visit your heart and just breathe" =-.

Lisa March 16, 2010 at 10:38 am

Your going to move in together.

Restless Mama March 16, 2010 at 11:28 am

Dude, that is ruuuuuuuuuuuude. Now my breath is bated!!

But I am so glad it’s happy. :o )
.-= Restless Mama´s last blog ..Video: These Toddlers are SUPER CUTE Edition =-.

Mike March 16, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Alex I’m going to take “moving in together” for $200.
.-= Mike´s last blog ..The Coming of Darth Maul =-.

Danielle March 16, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I want to see the ring! :)
.-= Danielle´s last blog ..The Happiness Project Week 3 =-.

Nicki March 17, 2010 at 1:15 pm

Well, I know what I’m guessing. And I kind of hope I’m right, since it would mean we both get to explore this working post title: “Do you change your blog title when you change your marital status?”

Yeah…Suddenly Married Journey just doesn’t have the same ring to it. Now you…Married Mom Found. Nope.

Now what?
.-= Nicki´s last blog ..Introducing…Wedding Journeys! =-.

Lovebabz March 18, 2010 at 9:39 am

STOMPING STOMPING STOMPING! I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR! I AM GOING TO BURST! I AM GOING TO BURST!
I SURE COULD USE SOME DIVINE NEWS!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU…WHATEVER IT IS I KNOW IT IS WHAT GOD HAS PLANNED FOR YOU!
.-= Lovebabz´s last blog ..DONE. NOW ONTO MY NEW REALITY! =-.

Nichelle March 18, 2010 at 5:59 pm

Rachel I love a good surprise my first thought was a marriage proposal or a job venture in a direction you always dreamed off. As always thanks for sharing a part of you with us.

Solo-Dad March 18, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Can’t wait to hear…. :o )
.-= Solo-Dad´s last blog ..Groundhog Day Goal Assessments =-.

Kat Wilder March 19, 2010 at 2:24 pm

What? You’re going to tell everyone we’re a couple now, right when I was getting ready to dump you?
Oh … just kidding!
Here’s what I think — a reality TV show.
Then, “Dancing With the Stars.”
Isn’t that what everyone does nowadays?
Whatever it is, SMS, if it makes you happy, it makes me — and everyone else here — happy.
.-= Kat Wilder´s last blog ..Help! I saw my dad’s girlfriend naked! =-.

Bonnie March 19, 2010 at 3:21 pm

WELL . . .
Guns has his money on that you are getting married
I think your book got turned into a movie and your merging lives with LG

Jack March 19, 2010 at 6:42 pm

You’re moving to Israel to live on a kibbutz where you’ll be in charge of the chickens.

singlemomseeking March 20, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Ha ha Jack! I did dream about that years ago, however, so you’re not too far off….

Stacy March 19, 2010 at 10:01 pm

I left you an award at place … Had to :) Enjoy the weekend
.-= Stacy´s last blog ..I’m claiming my blog awards dammit =-.