Shhhh, the Lucky Guy doesn’t know this yet, but I want to get him something very special for being the biggest-help-ever during my move this past weekend.
Here’s a list of what he has done in the past 72 hours:
1. He picked up more moving boxes for me after I’d run out
2. With my kitchen in total disarray, he took me out to dinner every night
3. He re-taped my boxes after I did a crappy, rushed job
4. He hugged me through more than one of my stressed-out tantrums
5. He drove the U-Haul there and back (and seems to love showing off his backing-up-in-a-narrow driveway skills)
6. He crawled under my new home and connected the land line for my phone
And the above is only a partial list! I’ve thanked him over and over, but I want to do something. I’ve noticed that maybe, um, he could use some new underwear (and you might recall that he gave me some beautiful bra and panties?)
The researcher in me has noted that he wears both boxers and boxer briefs. The problem is: I’m not very savvy — or experienced — in buying men’s underwear. What kind of boxers should I get him?
Here’s where you — men and women, please! –come in:
This should make my choice easy — except that there are so many possibilities! I’m not sure. I could go for one of 2009 His Room Undies winners, such as:
The Calvin Klein Slim Fit Woven Boxers
Or, the Under Armour Boxer Jocks:
…Or, the Judges’ Favorite Boxer Briefs, the Diesel Breddox Trunks:
But the truth is, I’m partial to these Liquid Cotton Trunks from 2Xist:
Help! What’s your vote?
He’s a stylish guy, but clearly comfort weighs in here, too, right? I’m counting on you…
If you want to order directly from either Her Room or His Room, go for it here!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.