How to stay sane when you’re dating during the holidays

by singlemomseeking on December 12, 2008

I did it: my new and improved online dating profile is “live.”

Before you go ahead and tell me that the holidays aren’t the best time to start dating again, I know.

Can anyone say “vulnerable“?

That’s why I’m working on my little cheat sheet: “How to stay sane when you’re dating during the holidays.”

Want to hear it?

Then head on over to Kizmeet.com!

{ 1 trackback }

Holiday giveaway: How do you handle loneliness? | Single Mom Seeking...
December 15, 2008 at 8:45 am

T December 12, 2008 at 9:26 am

Go have fun!!! Party down girlie! :)

T´s last blog post…16 Random Things (and then some)

dadshouse December 12, 2008 at 11:33 am

Solid advice you gave in your list over there. Nice work!

dadshouse´s last blog post…Coffee House Pickup

Eathan December 12, 2008 at 12:29 pm

Good idea.. I’ve had similar discussions here in Texas about the holidays and dating.

Eathan´s last blog post…Santa Send Me A Tie

singlemomseeking December 12, 2008 at 2:25 pm

T, Dad’s House, Eathan:

Thanks so much!! I need cheerleaders… who are in the same “boat.”

I know that you three in particular “get it.”

Crazy Computer Dad December 13, 2008 at 5:29 am

Your list at kismeet is what I follow all the time! While it is a little more difficult to be ‘flexible’ when you have your child full time, many times that means that people need to be flexible with you. Through various groups I belong to and sports, I try to stay active doing things I really enjoy. At this point I don’t expect anyone to join me for the holidays, or for me to join anyone, I just expect to maybe meet a few people, begin a few friendships (or not) and be pleasantly surprised at any excess. I really have too much going on at work and at home to try and push anything else anyway.

Crazy Computer Dad´s last blog post…I crossed a huge milestone today…

Dating Advice Guy December 13, 2008 at 6:49 pm

Hmmm… Dating during the holidays seems like it might be a bad idea if you want to take things slow, with all the family dinners and such.