Guess who’s coming to visit for the New Year?

by singlemomseeking on December 27, 2008

Here are three hints for you:

She’s a single mom.

She writes a very steamy, self-reflective blog.

This line of hers just might give it away: “I’ll admit there are some days when I don’t know whether to meditate or masturbate. Both equally intrigue me and satisfy my needs. And help me sleep better.”

Can you guess who she is?

I feel blessed to “know” all of you here. First you’ve found your way to this site. Then, you actually take the time out of your busy hectic days to read the posts. Lastly, you put in the time and thoughtfulness to comment. Wow.

I’ve had the chance to meet a handful of you in person. Some of you have been even sweeter – and goofier – then I’d imagined.

My most recent visitor was RJ, founder of SingleDad.com. As fate would have it, we even made a video to try to answer one of this “mystery” mom’s questions about dating as a single parent…

Head’s up: this video gives away her identity.

You’ll see that the video gets a little jumpy when my cell phone went off, and I tried to cut that bit out. (Sorry RJ!).

So, this mystery single mom is coming to visit me for five days!

If there’s anything you’re dying to know about her in person, here’s your chance to ask. I’ll do my best to get her behind the camera. (I don’t think it will be too hard, do you?)

P.S. And off topic, RJ with glasses… or without? What do you say? I know that you single moms have opinions!

Legal Editor Mom December 27, 2008 at 8:33 pm

Considering in your last post she said she “can’t wait until Tuesday,” I’ll take a wild guess and say that it’s T.

I’d like to know where her spirituality originates. What inspires her and molds her beliefs.

As for RJ, he looks great both ways to me. He’s versatile in that he can go from intellectual to sexy without any effort.

Kevin December 27, 2008 at 8:38 pm

I have not met T, but she writes good stuff, very descriptive, very emotional, very passionate. I think she is a Texas girl (my neck of the woods). Yall are going to have a great time, and tell her if she ever comes through fort worth, the wine is on me.

Kevin´s last blog post…White Rock Lake Marathon Video: Kevin Lyons

laurakim December 27, 2008 at 9:58 pm

OOOHH I am SOOO envious!!! I would LOVE LOVE to meet T and the two of you together could be LOADS fo fun!!

ENJOY!

laurakim´s last blog post…Weekly Winners

Veronica Dylan December 28, 2008 at 9:37 am

RJ with glasses.

Veronica Dylan´s last blog post…Chris

Leah December 28, 2008 at 9:56 am

Oh, LOVE T! Just love her. Hope you guys have a fantastic time. I know you won’t fail to document your adventures for us. :)

My question for T is how she came to have such a positive relationship with her ex. Was it an amicable parting from the get go or was there a process involved in moving from not-so-amicable to amicable?

Leah´s last blog post…Fear and loathing…

PT-LawMom December 28, 2008 at 10:46 am

I have met T and she is wonderful. Warm, sweet, smart, awesome. Have a blast! She so needs this. And can I just say how jealous I am? ;)

Julie December 29, 2008 at 5:48 am

Omigosh, how fun for you! Have a great time!!!!

Julie´s last blog post…Get the tissues out. Seriously.

Attainingme December 29, 2008 at 1:03 pm

AHH!!! You and T!! I am so excited to see what happens and to see a video!!!
Your blog and T’s blogs are the two I read before anything else!!

Enjoy!
Don’t get into too much trouble. Two beautfiul, sexy, intelligent women may be a tad dangerous . .

Attainingme´s last blog post…It’s my birthday

T December 29, 2008 at 1:12 pm

I’ll see you tomorrow Rachel!! Hooray!!

T´s last blog post…When I was 39, it was a very good year…

Eathan December 29, 2008 at 2:55 pm

I’m sure you 2 will have a great time! I’m looking forward to some great stories.

Eathan´s last blog post…The Adventures of Dirt Bike Boy – Hospital Edition

dadshouse December 29, 2008 at 6:59 pm

Oh, I get to meet T when she’s out here. Can’t wait!

dadshouse´s last blog post…Holiday Hookup